Health Benefits of Rebounding
Especially for Older Women
The benefits of rebounding go far beyond losing weight and getting back into shape.
Mini trampoline exercise is an enjoyable exercise that can positively influence your health and slow down the aging process.
One exercise that can help prevent heart disease, improve immunity, normalise blood pressure, reduce levels of bad cholesterol and much, much more!
In 15 minutes per day you can take advantage of the health benefits of rebounding whilst burning calories like crazy and toning every muscle in your body.
Anyone can do it,
at any pace and anywhere!
My love of rebounding came during my recovery from a mastectomy 20 years ago. At that time I knew very little about the benefits of rebounding. It served to lift my mood and I built up my strength very gradually. Today I am aware of all those advantages and urge anyone with a weight problem, joint problems or any other health concerns to try exercising on a mini trampoline. The results will blow you away!
This is a very long list but maybe some of the benefits of rebounding could eliminate your health concerns and get you back in shape.
- The double gravity bounce strengthens the muscles and skeletal system.
- The bounce protects joints from impact damage.
- Builds stronger muscle and reduces body fat.
- Boosts immunity system by improving lymphatic flow.
- Oxygen supply to all parts of the body is increased
- Lung capacity is increased.
- Rebounding tends not to raise blood pressure as high as other methods of exercise.
- Blood pressure returns to normal more quickly after rebounding.
- Rebounding can under medical supervision be used for rehabilitation after heart problems.
- The production of red blood cells is positively influenced.
- Calories are burned even after exercise because the resting metabolic rate improves.
- The bounce causes muscles to help with pushing fluids around the body.
- Chronic Oedema can be prevented by rebounding. The volume of blood pooling in veins is reduced.
- Blood circulation is optimised.
- The heart becomes stronger and able to work more efficiently.
- The resting heart beats less often.
- Cholesterol and triglyceride levels can be reduced.
- Low density lipoprotein is reduced and high density lipoprotein is increased lowering the risk of clogged arteries.
- Rebounding boosts the bodies natural healing process.
- Balance and endurance is greatly improved.
- Pain and stiffness in neck and pack can be greatly relieved by rebounding exercise.
- Can relieve some digestive problems and elimination process is improved.
- Rebounding helps relaxation and promotes sound sleep.
- Mental performance and memory can be positively affected.
- Bouncing refreshes the body and can wipe away tiredness.
- The occurence of minor illnesses like digestive disorders, allergies, headaches, colds etc are fewer.
Ultimately rebounding seems to slow down the aging process, keeping our weight in check, our bodies fit and healthy and even more than that is fun to do. Inside, outside to music or a DVD, I personally vote rebounding The Perfect Exercise especially for women in our age group!
Make rebounding for fitness and a healthy anti aging diet part of your daily life.
Get back in shape and..
enjoy looking and feeling 10 years younger!
Exercise Ball Workout for a Strong Core!
Rebounding Fitness Shop
Swimming for Fitness and Fabulous Mood
Walking Exercise for Mature Women
Fat Burning Exercise: What is it?
Find All Page Titles for Mature Women on the Site Map
Return from Health Benefits of Rebounding to Anti Aging Homepage